Wednesday 4 September 2013

Easy Mini Crustless Quiches

My first recipe is going to be an easy one, to ease you into my recipes. These can be eaten as snacks or part of a main meal, a good source of protein and very yummy.

Ingredients: 
50g grated cheese
6 eggs
100g quark
Your choice of filling 
Olive Oil/ Fry Light

Method: 
1. Mix together the eggs, quark and half the cheese in a jug (easier to pour the mixture) until they are all blended together
2. Pour a little olive oil into each hole of the 12 hole cupcake tin. I like to use fry light as it's in a spray bottle
3. Evenly pour the quiche mixture into the cupcake tin until you have used up all of the mixture
4. Add your choice of filling to each of the 12 mixtures, I like to use bacon, and the rest of the cheese and cook in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown

I love this recipe and although I cannot take the credit, as I found this online when I tried out slimming world, I thought it would be nice to share with you as it's easy and super quick. Let me know if you try them and if you would like to see a specific recipe. Thanks for reading.

Stay beautifullytoned
katie
x

3 comments: