Sunday 8 September 2013

What I'm eating

So, I've had a few questions lately about what I am eating at the moment and how I am losing weight. So this post will show you what I'm currently eating and there will be a seperate post on my current workout routine. 

Let's get one thing clear, I am not eating clean. I would really love to as it's so good  for you, and if you do then well done. But it's just not for me. I love eating sweets, bread, pasta, chocolate and crisps, but all in moderation. If I'm craving something, for example chocolate, I will try to eat a healthier alternative such as the Kallo Cholocate thins. But I will indulge myself sometimes; last week I went out for a meal with my fiance to Frankie and Bennys, and treated myself to Spagetti Carbonara. It's good to treat yourself once in a while otherwise you get bored and you'll crave bad foods and then binge, that's how it works for me anyway.

This is my usual trolley load on a sunday.
So a typical day for me is a work day, I work full time and I try to meal prep on a sunday so I eat healthily. I do fail at meal prepping sometimes and then I end up eating a baggette, but for me personally, eating only a baggette is better than what I used to eat; which included a can of coke, bagette, packet of crisps and a chocolate bar, I'm getting there.

Instead of telling you what I ate all day I'm going to show you.







Breakfast- Banana on wholemeal toast
Snack- Portion of grapes
Lunch- Chicken and Bacon pasta Salad
Snack- Kallo Salt and Vinegar corn and rice snacks
Dinner- Homemade chicken kievs, mashed potato, broccoli, runner beans and vegetable nuggets

I only drink water really unless I want something different then I will drink diet coke (once a month at most) vitamin water, squash or fruit juice. 

Hope this helped you understand what I'm eating and how I'm beginning to start healthy eating. A seperate post on meal prepping and ideas for meals will be coming soon. If you have any further questions or would like to appear on beautifullytoned please email me at 
beautifullytonedxx@gmail.com

Thanks for reading and stay beautifullytoned,
Katie
x

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that home made Kiev meal looks delicious! Wish me look on my first day of dieting tomorrow! Need to motivate myself and not give into the cravings!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have a recipe for it up soon :) awww good luck hun. You'll be fine, just satisfy your cravings for a healthy alternative. Let me know how you get on xx

      Delete