Thursday 12 September 2013

Homemade Chicken Kiev Recipe

A lot of you have been emailing me asking for healthy meal ideas and how I take 'normal' foods and make them a little healthier. So, today I'm showing you how I make one of my favourites, homemade chicken kievs. This recipe contains 4 of your 5 a day.

Ingredients:
Chicken breast
Garlic and herb Phillidelphia light
Potatoes
Olive Oil spread
Runner beans
Broccoli
Vegetable Nuggets
Olive oil

Method: 
1. Slice the chicken breast like you would a bread roll but don't go all the way through, leave enough uncut so the filling doesn't escape. Take a knob of the garlic and herb phillidelphia light and put it inside the uncooked chicken breast. Secure with a toothpick.
2. Place the chicken in the oven with a little covering of olive oil to crisp it and cook for 25 minutes or until evenly browned.
3. Add the vegetable nuggets to the oven for the amount of time indicated on the packaging.
4. Whilst these are cooking boil the broccoli, runner beans and potatoes.
5. After the potatoes are fully boiled add a little olive oil spread and mash them.
6. Remove chicken and vegetable nuggets from oven and serve with the mashed potato, broccoli and runner beans.


If you try out this recipe, please post a photo to instagram and tag me, beautifullytonedxx and I will follow you back. If you have ever questions or would like to appear on beautifullytoned then please email me at 
beautifullytonedxx@gmail.com

Thanks for reading

Stay beautifullytoned,
Katie
x


No comments:

Post a Comment