Monday 2 September 2013

How do you style your hair at the gym?

Today I want to ask you a question; how do you style your hair in the gym? Personslly I wear my hair high in either a high ponytail or bun, with the occasional french plait through my fringe. But, I see these girls with very long surgically straightened hair wearing their hair lose and flowing down their back. Now if that was me I would be continuously sitting on my hair and it would be stuck to my back with sweat by the end of my session. Seriously though, how can people get away with it? 



If you are one of these girls then please comment telling me how you do it. I'm really intrigued, let me know. If you would like to appear on beautifullytoned or ask me a question please email me at 
beautifullytonedxx@gmail.com

Stay beautifullytoned
Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment